Welcome to LAKE SPINE SPECIALISTS!
Estadt Chiropractic Center Your Mentor, OH Chiropractor
Estadt Chiropractic Center is a one-stop-shop for patients in Mentor, OH, who are seeking integrative health care that is natural, non-invasive, and drug-free. Our certified chiropractors, Dr. Thomas Lemire and Dr. Barry Bradford, are experienced in helping patients to recover from neck, shoulder, and back pain. We diagnose and treat acute and chronic pain using state-of-the-art technology, advanced techniques, and gentle therapies. This multi-faceted approach to treatment offers extensive wellness benefits for your whole body.
Services We Offer for Joint and Spine Health
Our core treatment methods and supplemental services provide holistic wellness when combined. They include these alternative care options that restore spine, joint, and soft tissue health:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: The spinal joints, bones, discs, and soft tissue can be manipulated back into alignment to stop the pain, improve flexibility, and restore function.
- Spinal Decompression: A non-surgical traction therapy that relieves pressure on the nerve causing pain.
- Massage Therapy: Helps heal injured muscles and tendons by reducing inflammation, increasing blood circulation, and stimulating tissue repair.
- Corrective Exercises: Help rebuild injured muscles, tendons, and ligaments and strengthen core muscles, making you less prone to new or recurrent injury.
Laser therapy, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, and spinal and postural screenings are additional services that provide extensive health benefits.
Injuries and Conditions Our Mentor, OH Chiropractors Can Treat
Our all-inclusive treatment approach targets back and neck pain due to spinal injuries involving the bones, joints, intervertebral discs, nerves, or soft tissue. Many of the patients we see have acute pain resulting from a fall or accident while at work, driving, or playing sports. Others have chronic pain caused by degenerative illnesses or spinal misalignment due to poor posture or lifting heavy objects. Conditions we can treat are:
- Sports injuries
- Auto accident injuries
- Compressed spinal nerve
- Degenerative disc disease
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Headaches and migraines
Your First Consultation with Our Chiropractors
During your first visit, you'll meet with Dr. Lemire or Dr. Bradford who will explain what chiropractic care involves. Routine exams and tests may be performed to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Your wellness program is then tailored based on the diagnosis. If you've never seen a chiropractor before and have questions, please call (440) 255-1315 to speak with our professional staff. We also welcome referrals and invite you to tell friends and loved ones about the services we provide.
Long-Term Neck and Back Pain Relief Starts Here
If you simply prefer alternative care, then Estadt Chiropractic Center can help you achieve natural healing. Our office is located in Mentor, OH, but we do welcome patients from neighboring cities who are seeking lasting pain relief. Call (440) 255-1315 to schedule an appointment today.