Most insurance companies cover chiropractic care. Our doctors are credentialed providers with nearly every major insurance network in the region. This means you will not need to find a new chiropractor every time your insurance plan changes.
Does My Insurance Cover Chiropractic Care?
What you should ask your insurance company before making a chiropractic appointment:
1. Do I need a referral? (Some policies will require a referral from your primary care physician).
2. What is a deductible? (Your deductible is the amount you must pay before your health insurance will pay, i.e., if you have a $2,000 deductible you are responsible for paying the first $2,000).
3. Do I have a co-payment or co-insurance? (If you have a co-payment or co-insurance it will be owed at the time of service).
4. Do I Have a limit on the number of chiropractic visits per year?
5. Do I have a flex spending or HSA account? (If you have a flexible spending account or a health savings account (HSA) through your employer for covering medical expenses, then you generally have the option to use the available funds in either type of account for chiropractic services). Tip: talk to your human resources department or account administrator to see if any special documentation is required. Some plans require a detailed receipt for services to show that they qualify.
6. What if I don't have insurance or treatment isn't covered by my insurance? (We offer a discount for non-insurance patients if they pay in full the day of service).
NOTE: IF YOUR INSURANCE IS THROUGH A MEDICAID PROGRAM AS OFFERED UNDER THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT, YOUR INSURANCE WILL NOT COVER THE SERVICES IN OUR OFFICE SINCE WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN MEDICAID PROGRAMS.
We are providers with the following plans:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (including Medicare plans)
- Beech Street
- Cigna - We are not in Cigna's network, but if your Cigna card has Beech Street or MultiPlan on it, there is alternate network coverage.
- ChiroHealth Ohio
- Choice Care
- Direct Care America
- Medical Mutual
- Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- Optum Health Network
- Primary HealthCare Services
- Private Healthcare Systems
- United Healthcare
- Mercy Choice
If you do not see your insurance provider listed above, or are unsure of your coverage, do not hesitate to call our office. Our staff will be happy to verify and explain your benefits before treatment, at no charge to you.
We also accept auto accident, workers compensation and personal injury patients. Please call us to find out if your plan covers treatment in our office. Our staff can check your benefits and explain coverage before treatment begins.
Our goal at Estadt Lemire Chiropractic Center is to allow everyone to experience the benefits of chiropractic care and adjustments. For patients with little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, we offer reasonably priced solutions. Many of our patients pay directly for care, as they find our treatment to be very affordable. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Health on a Budget with Chiropractic Care
At Estadt Lemire Chiropractic Center in Mentor, we are convinced that chiropractic care will help you stay healthy and pain-free, using only a small amount of your time and money. Our chiropractic health professionals will help you care for your most important asset--your health. We truly believe the prevention is the best cure, and regular chiropractic care will be far less time consuming and expensive than trying to recover from pain or an injury after it's happened. If you feel you do not have enough time or money to take care of yourself, please contact us at (440) 255-1315 we can help! The last thing we want is for you to come to our chiropractic center in crisis. So please, we would like to encourage you to take your health very seriously. As the old saying goes, if you don't have your health, you don't have anything. Unfortunately, too many people don't discover how true that statement is until it is too late.